Friday, February 7, 2014

Royal Carribean Jan 2014

I was on Royal Carribean from 16th to 20th Jan with my company. It was a good relaxing trip.

Note: the swimming pool is salty. the drinking water is slightly salty. the bathing water is slightly salty. So at the end of the trip, you will feel dehydrated, or get uclers despite drinking loads of water. Think about it. If you drink salty water, it dehydrates your body while giving you basic hydration. The more you drink, the more salt accumulates in your body, the more you'll feel thirsty... and the more you drink. The cycle continues.

 Fine dining with a medium rare steak on the 1st night that looks RARE to me. But on a side note, the 3rd and 4th night's steak was much better.
 Escargots were the best.. My colleague could easily eat 5 plates of it. really good.
 BBB - Creme Brulee with Banana and B..... I can't remember. not bad..
 I love the towel art that they put in our rooms...
 Docking at Langkawi, but we were so wasted and drained from the partying the previous night, we just stayed on the boat.
 The view from our room... It's really serene... I really could use such getaways whenever i feel stressed. No facebook, no 3G, no SMS. I thought i won't make it, but i did. And i enjoyed the break from all of that.


 Reflecting on how Peter must have felt when he had to step out of the boat when Jesus called. If i were Peter, i don't know if i would have done what he did, unless i'm absolutely certain that i can see and hear Jesus and i believe that He is God.
 I spent quality quiet time with God on the boat..

I spent quality time with these people that i work with day in day out... Thank you God, for this trip and this season in this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment