Thursday, October 14, 2010

In case you are wondering.

Hello, I moved my past blog posts into my old blog account for archival. I will still be praying everyday, but i'll post in that other blog instead.

I think the major thing that God spoke to me this week is "don't run after the person whom God has removed from your life for your protection...". Even though i really do not see it now, but i trust that God knows best.

And i realised this week that i'm not the only one facing changes at work. It's nice to know that i'm not alone in this, and it seems like we are somewhat going through the same seasons at work. There's this sense of comradery and support. :))

We went through the stage of job search where we prayfully sought God. And because we did, we experienced great conquests (Joshua-Jericho) in our lives. Those memorial stones that we can cling on tightly to whenever the going gets tough and we feel like giving up.

About the Youtube channel, i do it cos i LOVE it. I love singing covers. I love radio hits. How i do it could always change... But the vision to reach people through music stays the same.

In the words of Andy Stanley, "MARRY THE VISION AND DATE THE MODEL"

No comments:

Post a Comment