Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's tough

I have not had a great week. Really.

The only issue that I feel that the Holy Spirit is speaking to me is to humble myself and do whatever is required for the new boss.

When I was on the floor packing, colleagues would say, "wah.. Why so ke lian? You become his personal assistant ah? This kind of thing also ask you to do."

Honestly, I feel a sense that I was being despised and looked down upon. They prob felt that I no longer have my old boss to back me up. So I've been reduced to the lowest level of cleaning his room.

The scripture that kept ringing in my mind was Luke 14:11. "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

And if my God could be accused, spat on, tortured to his death and take it all, then this is really peanuts for me.

The best part is that if my God could then resurrect from the death and save us all, then I know that in the end, im always on the winning side... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment