Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Coffee Daily review at Brighton, Serangoon

Happened to see this cafe when I had dinner at Sunray cafe a few months back....
Been wanting to try it... So I went today.

Had a Irish cream ice latte which cost me $7! I had a mini heart attack when I saw the lady keyed my order into the cash register!
Wattttt?

Anyway, it's not that nice. My favorite word of the day: forgettable. I really would have gone for a normal latte cos this is not worth $7.
I also understand that most cafes run on thin margins and sometimes go into reds due to the perishable food that goes to waste when it's not sold...

I wanted to look for a quiet place for my Saturday coffee nearby my place. Not so quiet after all.
I shall try the other cafe a few shops away called Jonathan next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment