Friday, November 29, 2013

Cafe Wok Inn Fish & Chips at Toa Payoh Lorong Something..

Honestly, Toa Payoh area is too confusing. When i have to refer to food places to my lunch khakis, i'll usually go... "THERE, that one... the very dope teo chew mui... remember? but a bit expensive one..."

So that's how my conversation usually go...

Anyhoo, i brought my friend to the Fish & Chips at 21, Toa Payoh Lor 7 the other day... I just realised it's called Cafe Wok Inn. Pun intended. Cafe Walk in. Ahh... I smell some cheese...

It looks like this...
 I have tried the fish and chips here once but i'm not a big fan cos they serve it with Peachy Malt Vinegar... And let's just say, i love mayo a LOT!

Fish & chips that my friend couldn't wait to devour before i took a photo.

crispy chicken with pasta.
 My friend likes malt vinegar, so she kinda liked it. But i thought it was alright. The pasta was al dente.. I mean, it's surprising cause you can't usually get al dente spaghetti at a western food stall in a kopitiam. Maybe i wish the batter had more flavour...

But it was cheap. Fish & Chips for $5 (i think). Mine was $5.80 (i think). Sorry, i hadn't plan to post this. thus, everything is a little fuzzy. ahhaha.

1 comment:

  1. Moved to PoMo Mall, at 1 Selegie Rd #01-20/21! It is also renamed Mr Fish & Chips at Cafe Wok inn, and as always it is super delicious!

    ReplyDelete